Website terms and conditions
Use of this site is provided by Kaipatiki Project subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Kaipatiki Project reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Kaipatiki Project are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Kaipatiki Project be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Kaipatiki Project does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Kaipatiki Project.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Kaipatiki Project is also registered with the Charities Commission as a charitable entity under the Charities Act 2005 (CC38074).
Kaipatiki Project endeavours to ensure that all information included on this website is correct. Kaipatiki Project does not accept liability for any matters that arise as a result of inaccurate content.
This website includes references and links to other organisations but in no way endorses these individuals or organisations.
Memberships, courses and donations do not incur shipping charges.
For all other items shipping is calculated after a destination address has been entered. For bulk orders please contact [email protected] to get a quote on shipping rates.
Delivery time within New Zealand is approximately 1 week. Please allow up to 5 weeks for international orders
Personal information you may provide on this website will be kept secure by Kaipatiki Project and will not be passed on to any third parties without prior consent.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any concerns about use of your personal information:
All donation, membership and merchandise transactions entered on this site are administered and safeguarded through a secured webpage. The payment page on this site is hosted by DPS, this website will not collect and store any credit card information.
We do not hold your credit card details on file electronically and each time you purchase you will be asked to re-enter your credit card details.
Refund Policy – Courses
If you cancel a course booking five (5) days before the start of the course, we will give you a full refund.
If you cancel a course booking between five (5) days and one (1) day before the start of a course, we will give you a 50% refund.
If you cancel your booking on the day of the course, you are not entitled to a refund.
Contact [email protected] to cancel a course.
Kaipatiki Project reserves the right to cancel any course at any time. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible before we cancel a course. If we cancel a course, you will receive a full refund.