Corporate Volunteering and Partnerships
Leave the office for something different
Days away from the normal work environment can be a real tonic for the team, and a day at Kaipatiki Project certainly ticks all the boxes in terms of giving-back and community engagement. For Kaipatiki Project, it’s about joining forces and connecting people for a common purpose – lend us your staff for a day and together with our restoration staff we can make an enormous contribution to the lasting regeneration of our local reserves.
We can handle groups of 20-25 people, larger groups on request. Group volunteering opportunities can be arranged for Tuesday afternoons and Fridays.
To register your interest in bringing a team to volunteer please complete this online form.
Opportunities for businesses at Kaipatiki:
- Team building to improve New Zealand native bush
- Lunchtime waste minimisation workshops for staff
- Carbon-Offsetting; we grow & plant New Zealand native trees on your behalf
- Plant hire for special occasions
- Partnership opportunities
- Corporate membership $100/year
Team activities include:
- Work in the native plant nursery
- Weeding & composting
- Clearing rubbish from forests & streams
- Planting native trees (May-Sept)
- Bush walks
- Trapping pests
- We can also tailor activities for your group
Our Centre and the surrounding forest reserves we care for are just a 20 minute drive from Auckland CBD. We will gladly tailor your team’s volunteering activities to your needs. Full or half-days available.
Kaipatiki Project has enjoyed joining forces with businesses large and small since we began, these include:
ATS, Aderant, ARTA, Auckland City Hotel, Altis Consulting, Astra Zeneca, BNZ, Contact Energy, DLA Phillips Fox, Energy Online, Genesis Energy, Health Advisory Council, Hewlett Packard, Hachette, IAG, National Bank, NZ Lotteries, Price Waterhouse Coopers, State Insurance, Statistics NZ, SupplyIT, Telecom, The Warehouse, Vodafone, Warehouse Stationery, Westpac
- [email protected]
- (09) 482 1172