Hosted by Auckland Transport
This fun, interactive workshop takes the mystery out of your e-bike –- from naming basic parts to fixing a flat tyre.
Bring your own e-bike if you can.
- to do a maintenance check
- the parts of your bike
- removing and fitting a wheel
- how to fix a puncture, including using a tyre plug
- cleaning and lubricating your bike
- storing your bike and locking it securely
For more information: https://at.govt.nz/cycling-walking/courses-events/
Exact location in Orewa will be given on registration.
See below for event times